Mermaid Week in Bali
At the InterDive in Friedrichshafen in September 2019 the contact to Mermaid Cat was established. A common project was planned and now the date is fixed.
Underwater Model and Mermaid Week at Werner Lau in Bali
will take place fro
15. – 22. April 2021
at Siddhartha Ocean Front Resort & Spa.
Preis pro Person 2.199,- EUR
The minimum number of participants of the event is 6 persons.
Awaken the mermaid or merman in you and discover the underwater world in a completely different way. Take part in our Underwater Model and Mermaid Week with Mermaid Kat in Bali.
At this event you will not only learn new techniques, but also expand your portfolio with breath-taking underwater photos.
Meet like-minded people, explore Bali and relax with a massage.
he team around Mermaid Kat will of course offer you all the help you need and wish for. No matter if you are a beginner or already a professional, at the Underwater Modelling and Mermaid Week Bali everyone has a chance.
In addition to the versatile photo shootings, sightseeing and adventure will not be neglected. There will also be time for relaxation and rest.
Included in the price:
- Transportation from Denpasar Airport to the resort and back
- 7 nights at the Siddhartha Ocean Front Resort & Spa including breakfast in Deluxe Garden Bungalows with single beds (tripple accomodation) or in Superior Bungalow (double bed for couples)
- free WIFI at the resort
- Food & drinks in the Puri Rai Restaurant Padangbai on our day trip to Nusa Penida
- Farewell Dinner
- Training in the field of mermaiding and underwater modelling
- Approx. 8 photo shoots, partly on land and partly under water
- Working with experienced underwater photographers
- Support from our professional safety team
- An adventure tour to Nusa Penida, where we will hopefully swim with manta rays
- A tour to the water temple in Tirta Gangga
- Transport during our activities
- Fabric rental tail from Mermaid Kat Shop (if you don’t have one)
- A Balinese massage
- 10 edited, high-resolution photos (you can choose)
- 1 video from this trip (about 2-3 minutes long)
Not included in the price:
- fligts to and from Denpasar
- Meals other than those mentioned above
- The use of neoprene or silicone tails from Mermaid Kat Shop (neoprene tails can be rented for USD 20, silicone fins for USD 45 per day)
- Additional photos (if you want to select more than 10 photos, these can be purchased for USD 45 per photo / USD 400 for 10 photos)
Day 1: Pickup from the airport in Denpasar and transport to the hotel.
On the three-hour drive from the airport to the Siddhartha Resort – past rice terraces, temples and small villages – you already get a first impression of the scenic beauty and cultural diversity of Bali. Check-in at Siddhartha Ocean Front Resort & Spa. After the introductory round and a general briefing, you have time to get to know the other participants and to explore the hotel and the surrounding area.
Day 2: Theory in the “classroom” and first underwater shooting on the house reef
We spend the morning with a theoretical training session in the classroom and exercises to extend our breath holds. The first underwater shooting takes place on the house reef in the afternoon.
Day 3: Photo shooting at the hotel grounds and the USS Liberty
In the morning we have a photo shooting at the hotel grounds. In the afternoon we have an underwater shooting on Bali’s most famous wreck – the USS Liberty. The Liberty starts at a depth of 5 m and is a great underwater location for photos and snorkelling.
Day 4: Day trip to Nusa Penida to see Manta Rays
Day trip to Nusa Penida to the Manta Rays. Depending on the weather and water conditions, we hope to have the opportunity to swim with and take photos of manta rays today. Afterwards there is food & drinks in the Puri Rai Restaurant Padangbai.
Day 5: Sightseeing at Tirta Gangga
Today we take a country tour to Tirta Gangga. The place is known for it’s water palace and the beautiful surroundings. The palace in Tirta Gangga was built in 1947 and gets its warm water from a sacred source. Many people are convinced that this place is one of the most beautiful places in Bali.
Day 6: Photo shooting
We start with an underwater shooting on the house reef in the morning. In the afternoon there is a photo shooting on the hotel beach.
Day 7: Photo shooting at Les waterfalls
The last photo shooting of our Underwater Model and Mermaid Week Bali takes place at the waterfall Les. In the afternoon you have time to pack and in the evening there is a farewell dinner.
Day 8: Departure
Today is the day of departure. You will be brought to the airport in Denpasar and travel home with your head and heart filled with loving memories of this trip.