Aldiana Zypern – Precautionary and hygiene procedures
The Aldiana Cyprus will reopen on July 04, 2020. The hygiene concept of the Aldiana beach clubs is currently as follows:
– On arrival at the airport body temperature will be measured with an infrared device.
– The number of guests per coach will be limited to the country-specific maximum capacity during the transfer, the country-specific minimum distances will obviously also be respected.
– “Flosse Club” will be open in compliance with the rules and regulations.
– Buffets will be offered in the well-known variety.
– Check-in from 16:00 h
– Check-Out until 11:00 h
– All sports for which the legal minimum distance can be observed will be offered.
– the Welldiana Club Spa may only be used by one guest per 10m² area, the minimum distance of 1.5m must be observed by all guests.
The detailed rules are summarized in a PDF file (currently available only in German), which you can download here: https://www.aldiana.com/files/fileLibrary/aldianarelaunch/pdf/Hygienemassnahmen/2020-06-17-Corona_Standards_Strandclubs.pdf
Naturally, we as Diving Centers Werner Lau will also follow this concept.
Many of the hygiene rules are not new to us. We have always cleaned and disinfected our rental equipment thoroughly after returning it and you have always kept the rental equipment in your box during the whole diving holiday. Before it is handed over to you and of course also after return it will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. If you like, you can bring your own mouthpiece, which we will be happy to fit to the rental equipment.
Your own personal mask, fins and wetsuit is currently of advantage. Of course, the rental equipment is also thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. The decision is entirely up to you.
In the diving centre and on the boats, the usual precautions and hygiene measures, which we already know from home, apply. Coughing and sneezing into the elbows, keeping a minimum distance, frequent hand washing and disinfecting. There is enough disinfectant available for you in the dive centre and the adjoining facilities. The minimum distance can also be easily maintained due to the spacious facilities. It is helpful but not mandatory if each guest brings his own pen for the paperwork.
During the transfers to the dive sites wearing masks is compulsory. This also applies to the guests we pick up from other hotels for diving.
What else is important?
– Drink enough water and label your water bottles so that there is no mix-up.
– If you feel uncomfortable, contact the reception or the us.
– Wash your hands before you come into the dive centre and keep your distance.
– Cough or sneeze in the crook of your arm.
– Keep your distance and avoid touching, kissing or hugging other guests or employees.
– Disinfect and clean your equipment after each dive in the specially prepared tanks.
Your and our employees’ health and safety is very important to us. We have therefore drawn up the rules as outlined and will make sure that they are observed. Nevertheless we should not let the joy of diving be spoiled.